1. Candor is necessary for great leaders (Jack Welch)
2. Great leaders pass on the credit to others (Jim Collins)
3. Process, movement, alignment (have a clear process towards your vision that allows people movement or steps and align everything with that process) (Simple Church)
4. There is a big difference between having a vision, and knowing how to get there
5. When the leader gets better, everyone benefits (Bill Hybels)
Speaking of Hybels, a great clip that shows great leadership in action: candor, openness, bless your critics, etc.