Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Some More Axioms on Leadership
1. Candor is necessary for great leaders (Jack Welch)
2. Great leaders pass on the credit to others (Jim Collins)
3. Process, movement, alignment (have a clear process towards your vision that allows people movement or steps and align everything with that process) (Simple Church)
4. There is a big difference between having a vision, and knowing how to get there
5. When the leader gets better, everyone benefits (Bill Hybels)
Speaking of Hybels, a great clip that shows great leadership in action: candor, openness, bless your critics, etc.