1. We have clarified our vision: Becoming a Jesus Centered Community
2. We have renovated our 1,200 seat sanctuary (roof, plaster, paint, etc.)
3. We have created a new conference room and 2 more offices, renovated 2 existing offices, a kitchen and a bathroom, hallways, a stairway, a new nursery, a new sensory room for special needs children, and combined our facility with a fully functional Newcomb St church facility
4. We have clarified and defined roles of our Deacons and Elders (in short, deacons are given specific ministry categories like event planning, and Elders are responsible for shepherding and managing)
5. We have clarified and defined the role of our prudential committee and we have balanced our budget (no more deficit budgets!)
6. We have called a full-time Administrative Assistant to the Lead Pastor: Kina Forman
7. We have called a Pastor of Systems and Strategy: Pastor Dave Herring
8. We have called a Pastor of Worship and Care: Pastor Mike Sperring
9. We have called a Pastoral Intern: Paul Miller
10. We have increased our director of Open Hearts Ministry to full-time and welcomed him and his wife as members of FBC: Jim and Carol Finley
11. We have merged with Haverhill Community Church, and welcomed their members, kids, and regular attendees!
12. We have watched folks come to know Jesus and grow in their faith, had baptismal services, numerous new members courses, held two leadership retreats, helped dozens out of financial difficulties, established a Facebook page and Twitter page, and seen God mightily answer prayer again and again!
What will the next two years look like? I can't wait to find out!